BANKING & FINANCE
We assist our Clients when dealing with Banking organisations in Cyprus and overseas for their Corporate and Commercial Transactions. Most notably we advise Clients on Project Financing, Personal and Corporate lending, Banking Securities, Repossession, and Distressed Asset acquisition.
In addition, we have specialized Banking Litigation experience after having acted on behalf of Banks before the Cyprus courts in Debt Collection cases, as well as Banking Law cases where the Bank was defending an action. Our Banking Litigation experience has also been against banks where we successfully defended Clients in Debt Collection cases and Insolvency Applications.
We have also been retained by Banks to act as their internal legal advisers where we advised on matters of Banking Regulations issued by the Central Bank, various banking agreements, employment law issues, as well as general day to day running of a Bank.
We have also been retained to appear in Arbitration proceedings where we have managed to settle both single and multiple ticket portfolios of Clients in Loan Restructuring initiatives whereby the Bank accepted a revised repayment plan.
- Specialized Banking Litigation Experience
- Draft and/or Review of Corporate, Commercial, and Personal Banking agreements.
- Liaise and/or negotiate with the Bank on your behalf the financing terms of your Banking transactions.
- Provide you with the necessary legal support with any of the following banking matters.
- Loan Agreements.
- Securities (Mortgages, Charges, Pledges, Debentures, etc.).
- Project Finance.
- Repossession and distressed Asset Claims.
- Restructuring of Loans