Y. Habari & Co. LLC is actively involved in the Aviation Industry in Cyprus after having represented Airlines, MRO Companies, Liquidators, and Claimants and Defendants in Aviation Litigation cases.
Our experience as Aviation Law specialists in Cyprus has been to represent Airlines before the Civil Aviation Authorities with the Application for their Operating License and Air Operators Certificate. We have also advised our Clients for matters of Commercial and Corporate Law, Financing, Insurance policies, leasing, Ground Handling, Maintenance, as well as drafting of the Operation Manuals and Contracts of Carriage.
In addition to this we have represented the Liquidator in the liquidation of a Cypriot Airline, and were on the team of lawyers acting for the families of the Helios tragedy.
Our experience has also been to settle and negotiate Passenger Claims whether under EU Regulation 261/2004 and/or the Montreal Convention and/or other Personal Injury cases for passengers who were injured.
We also advise MRO Companies active in Cyprus.
- Drafting of the necessary documents and applications for the issuing of and AOC by ATLA.
- Advising on effective legal and corporate structures to ensure the smooth operations of the Airline together with the limitations imposed by the relevant EU legislation with regards to licensing requirements.
- Advise on the various Aircraft Lease agreements to and from Third Parties.
- Handling of Passenger Claims together with Court representations.
- Managing the day to day legal issues facing airlines.
- Advice on GDPR requirements with regards to the handling of Passenger information.
- Legal Support for the Liquidation of Airlines
- Wide range of Litigation Claims of the Aviation Industry.
- A host of other related services to accommodate the Airline.