PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
Considering that many of our Clients are foreign nationals that reside and work in Cyprus we have substantial experience on the Employment provisions when dealing with Third Country Nationals.
In addition to this, as Cyprus is a popular destination to establish a business base because of its relative low corporate tax of 12.5% plus the relatively less expensive setting up cost as opposed to other jurisdictions, plus the very high level of Education, it is regularly chosen by foreigners companies who seek to enjoy the benefits provided to them from Cyprus, and many times they migrate a substantial part of their work force to Cyprus.
It is therefore a large part of our Employment and Labor Relations to cater for this growing market.
The situation is slightly different with EU nationals as there are no employment restrictions but still need to go through the appropriate governmental channels prior to being able to legally work in Cyprus.
Cyprus is a popular destination for many foreigners seeking a peaceful Mediterranean lifestyle due to the very high standard of living, the low crime rate, very high level of education. In accordance with the Immigration Law, a foreign national can apply for a Permanent Residence Permit and enjoy uninterrupted living on the Island together with their family.
Geographically being between 3 continents and area the Island offers quick access to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa thereby making it an idea location to emigrate to without being too far away from home.
The Criteria found in the Law provides among others that the Applicant must earn an income from abroad sufficient enough to have comfortable living together with a Residence where they will be residing with their family.
Given that the financial criteria for the Residence Permit is not prohibitive and is accessible to people of all social classes and backgrounds, whilst providing for an indefinite right to remain on the Island makes it one of the most popular Permits which we issue.
The Residence Permit can be acquired either by the Slow Track or Fast Track procedure. Depending on the procedure which the Applicant will decide to follow the Criteria found in the Law differs.
Low Crime Rate
Cyprus is an idea place to raise a family
Low Corporate and Personal Tax
Tax incentives for Cyprus Tax Residents
High Standard of Living
Cyprus enjoys a high standard of living together with stability
- Advise you on the Permanent Residence Application and the type of Properties which you may invest in to be eligible for this Immigration Category.
- Advise you on the financial criteria which you will need to meet before you can proceed with your Application.
- Collection of the relevant supporting documents which will need to be submitted together with your application
- Drafting of your application and presenting it before the Relevant Governmental Authority.
- Liaising with the Governmental Authorities on your behalf and updating you on the progress of your application.
- Accompanying you and your family in the Government departments for Biometrics.