CYPRUS & INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING
An important aspect to the economic prosperity of any operation is effective Tax Planning and Tax Liability Management. Tax Planning is the analysis of a financial situation or plan from a tax perspective. The main goal of tax planning is to ensure tax efficiency for the efficient management and operation of a business. Failure on the part of the Management to have effective and efficient Tax Planning could be the difference between the life and death of the operation.
Tax planning covers several considerations. Considerations include timing of income, size, and timing of purchases, and planning for other expenditures. Setting up the right tax structure will help minimize your tax liability while minimizing the overall tax burden.
We are regularly requested to provide tax advice on matters of Real Estate transactions, Corporate Structures, Funds, as well as personal Tax planning implementing Tax Efficient Solutions to secure their income.
- Advise on the various tax incentives which Cyprus has to offer in an effort to structure your Tax planning in the most efficient way.
- Advice on Double Tax Treaties which Cyprus has signed and the implementation of Corporate Structures to utilize the benefits of the DTT.
- Advice on Tax Residency, Substance, Management & Control, CFC Rules.
- Tax Rulings and Tax Litigation.
- Registration of Entities with the Tax Office for VAT, VIES, Income Tax purposes.
- Intellectual Property entities and the development of an IP Box Structure as part of effective Tax Structures.
- Cross border Tax Planning together with advice on the implications of tax jurisdictions on Client’s structures.