COMPANY FORMATION & ADMINISTRATION
Y. Habari & Co. LLC is here to help you whether you are planning to set up a Company in Cyprus and/or use Cyprus as a basis for your international operations. Cyprus with its attractive Corporate Tax of just 12.5%, 0% withholding Tax, together with the low set up fees and being a Common Law jurisdiction, makes it an ideal location for any international business owner seeking to establish overseas operations and/or migrating its business to Cyprus and/or maintaining a legal presence in Cyprus and/or using Cyprus as part of your Tax Planning.
What ever your needs with our extensive experience we are here to help you incorporate and administer your company.
We have a team of experts who will be happy to undertake key positions in the Company such as Company Directors, Company Secretary, Nominee Shareholders and Accountants.
- Applying to the Register of Companies for the Approval of a Company Name.
- Drafting of the Corporate Documents, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Company Officers, and Registered Office.
- Appointment of Directors and Company Secretary.
- Submitting the Corporate Documents for Registration.
- Issue of Company Certificates of Registrations, Officers, Registered Office, and Shareholders
- Discussing with Clients their business plan and understanding the purpose for which a Cyprus Corporate Entity is required.
- Taking instructions from Clients and designing the Legal Framework within which the operations will operate.
- Drafting the necessary incorporation documents in order to effect the Business Plan and executing the Legal Framework within which the Company will operate.
- Depending on the Business Plan of the Company and Scope of operations we shall draft a tailor made Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Appointment of Company Officers, Registered Office, Nominee Shareholders.
- Provision of Registered Office and Company Officers.
- Issuing of Company Certificates.
- Bank Account opening.
- Drafting of Shareholders Agreement, Join Venture Agreement, as well as other Corporate and Commercial law agreements necessary to execute the Business purpose of the Company.
- Administration of Cyprus and non Cyprus Companies.
- Appointment of Auditors.
- Registration with the Tax Office, VAT, and VIES.
- A host of other Corporate and Commercial Law services for the Incorporation and Administration of your Company.